What It Does
You can use Mobile Banking to view all account types including checking, certificates-of-deposit, money markets, and loans. You can transfer between accounts. And if you have a smartphone, you can make deposits and utilize Zelle P2P!
There are 3 ways to utilize Mobile Banking
- Text Messages – this service allows you to request and receive account information via text message.
- Mobile Website – allows you to access your account and make transactions from your phone’s web browser. Optimized for mobile phones, this will provide you fast and secure access to your account on the go. Mobile Banking is compatible with any Web-enabled mobile phone that supports WAP browsers, regardless of make, model, or mobile service carrier
- Apps – When you download the CBT Mobile App on your Android or iPhone you will have fast access to your account information quickly and effortlessly providing you a better banking experience.
How to Enroll
- If you already use Online Banking simply download the Citizens Bank & Trust App and log in using your Online Banking credentials.
- If you need to enroll in Online Banking first, click the “Enroll Now” link on the home page of our web site. You'll choose a unique User ID and Password to get started using Online Banking