Citizens Bank & Trust understands that having to report an insurance claim is something nobody wants to have to do. Through our Member Bank Agency, Community Financial Insurance Center, LLC, is here to assist you with this task so that your claim experience is a true positive experience.
When you have a claim to report, you can contact Community Financial Insurance Center, LLC, to report the claim in one of the following ways:
Main: (225) 926-6333
Direct: (225) 926-6333
Fax: (225) 926-6333
Community Financial Operating Claims Department Hours:
Monday through Thursday 8am – 5pm
Friday 8am – 4:30pm
Community Financial recommends having the following information available when reporting a claim as this information will help expedite the claims process:
Date of Loss
Time and Location of Loss
Description of Loss and Contact Information
- Insurance products are not deposits or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, Citizens Bank & Trust Co. or an affiliate of Citizens Bank & Trust Co.;
- Insurance products are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other agency of the United States, Citizens Bank & Trust Co. or (if applicable) an affiliate of Citizens Bank & Trust Co.
- Citizens Bank & Trust Co. does not guarantee performance by the insurer issuing the policy;
- In the case of an insurance product that involves an investment risk, there is investment risk associated with the product, including the possible loss of value;
- The insurance company, and NOT Citizens Bank & Trust Co. is underwriting the insurance product.